OWWA REINTEGRATION PROGRAM
Reintegration is a way of mainstreaming returning OFW’s into Philippine Society.
BALIK PINAS! BALIK HANAPBUHAY!
A package of livelihood support/assistance intended to provide immediate relief to returning member-OFWs(distressed/displaced) amounting to a maximum PHP 20,000.00 as start-up or additional capital for the livelihood project.
- Application form(with undertaking that the cash assistance will be used solely for self employment or for starting or expansion of livelihood project or business.)
- Certificate of entrepreneurial development training.
- Business plan/proposal approved by RWO Director indicating sustainability/feasibility if the chosen livelihood undertaking.
- Proof of repatriation or return to the Philippines(passport or travel documents, airline ticket).
OVERSEAS FILIPINO WORKERS- ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT AND LOAN PROGRAM
Formerly known as OFW-Reintegration Program(ORP), is an enterprise development intervention and loan facility of OWWA. In Partnership with Land Bank of the Philippines(LBP) and the Development Bank of the Philippines(DBP), intended to support enterprise development among OFW’s and their families.
- Interest rate: 7.5% per annum for the entire duration of the loan.
- Loan purpose: working capital and fixed asset acquisition.
- Project cost-sharing: borrowers equity: minimum of 20% of the total project cost(TPC)
- Loan amount: the loan amount shall depend on project needs and amount of equity participation of the borrower.
INDIVIDUAL BORROWERS(OFW-EDLP)For individual Loan Borrowers(single proprietorship)
Minimum- PHP 100,000.00
Maximum- PHP 2,000.000.00
FOR GROUP LOAN BORROWERS(OFW-EDLP)
- ELIGIBLE PROJECTS: Franchising business/ Contract tie-up with top 1000 Corporations/ Agri and non-agri production/manufacturing/ construction/rental/ business service/trading business/transport service/ any viable project whether existing or new.
- The enterprise should generate cash flow sufficient to pay the projected amortization of the loan
- Loan Repayment: * Short-term-max of one(1) year *Term loan: based on cash flow but not to exceed 7 years, inclusive of maximum of 2 years grace period.
- Loan Security/Collateral: *Object of financing *Mortgage able project assets(Machines or equipment) and other assets of the borrower
- MINIMUM OF PHP 100,000.00
- MAXIMUM OF PHP 5,000.000.00
- OWWA member, active or non-active has completed Enhanced Entrepreneurial Development Training(EEDT)
- OFW’s working abroad, or about to leave may be represented by the following * If OFW is married, by the legal spouse *If OFW is single, widow, widower or separated in-fact; parents not more than sixty(60) years old or children who are at least eighteen (18) years old.
- Value Formation Training
- Financial Literacy
- Entrepreneurial Development Training
- Techno-skills and capacity building
- Job Referrals
- Business Counseling
- Community Organizing
- Financial Literacy Seminar
- Networking with support institutions
- Social Preparation implemented by OWWA Reginal Welfare Offices(RWOS)
TULONG PANGKABUHAYAN SA PAG-UNLAD NG SAMAHANG OFWS
(TULONG PUSO)- A one-time grant assistance in the form of raw materials, equipment, tools and jigs, and other support services, that aim to support the formation, enhancement, or restoration of livelihood projects/undertakings of OFW organizations. The Amount of grant shall be based on the project requirement up to a maximum of P 1 Million for OFW organizations with more than 51 members.
- Application Form
- Certificate of Entrepreneurial Development Training(for start-up/formation)
- Copy of DOLE/CDA Registration
- Certificate from the Regional Welfare Office(RWO) Director that the OFC-applicant is a bonafide OFW Group recognized by OWW
- Beneficiary prole
- Business Permit
- Business plan/proposal (indication/showing that the proponent has an equity equivalent to at least 20% of the total project cost)
- Board resolution designating a business manage who is authorized to file/apply on behalf of the group/organization